Technical Sales Specialist
- Move from Technician to Sales or already in Sales?
- Competitive base + generous performance incentives + car
- Utilise your technical/mechanical nous
Our client, a leader in their field are seeking a technical savvy sales specialist to join their growing team. There is genuine ongoing support to enable you to work on your core business. This can be based in Dunedin or Invercargill.
- Develop sales of products and services to a range of organisations predominately in the manufacturing sectors
- Manage existing Key Accounts
- Work closely with the Account Manager’s on an ongoing basis
- Be across health and safety policies and procedures
- Analysis of Target industries and market segments
- Initiate and coordinate special projects in a range of areas
- Territory is open, depending on where you live.
- Carry out presentations on products and solutions
The ideal candidate:
- Background in Hose and Fittings, or Flow Control or Instrumentation or Gas Detection
- Proven success in managing large industrial accounts with multiple relationships across each business
- Background in technical sales and relevant qualification or possibly you are a Technician looking to move into sales
- Demonstrated history of business development or ready for that next stage
- A strong team player with a collaborative approach
- The ability to travel at short notice outside of your region and on a regular basis per month
- A strong communicator who can articulate technical information in an informative and helpful manner
- A confident presenter
- NZ Resident or Citizen only
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working with a supportive and passionate team who are strong on teamwork and providing the best solutions to their varied clients. A competitive base plus generous performance incentive + vehicle make up this package.
To register your interest please apply below and quote 100131