This role would be supporting a technology and digital team with apps and new innovations. Use your strengths to shape the position to you and work with a fantastic team in a great work culture.
About the role:
- Translate business requirements to technology
- Validate & articulate business problems, opportunities, requirements, options and solutions
- Respond to business & team needs
- Deliver a roadmap across a range of specialist technology areas with a focus on continuous improvement
- Give teams clarity to deliver outcomes
- Working closely with technology practitioners and the business to communicate requirements
- 4+ years as a BA
- Technology and architecture background is a plus
- Capturing and managing business requirements is a must
- Well developed analysis & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritise tasks depending on business demands
- Proven ability to manage up, push back where required, lead a project getting the best out of others, and escalate accordingly
- Experience managing a budget and a passion for project management
- DL & right to work in NZ
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 99518