Our client in the Government sector is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in, and a working knowledge of end to end supply chain management.
This is an inital 6 month contract, with likely extensions - to start in August 2019! based in Upper Hutt.
They require someone with a sound understanding and experience of equipment and/or item accounting within a corporate system, preferably SAP.
Their ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Understanding of, and experience in end to end supply chain management
- History of developing and implementing improvements across the supply chain, including improvements to the respective corporate system (preferably SAP), or how that system is better utilised.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Business process modelling
- Options definition and documentation
If this sounds like you, and you'd like some more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting Job # 100209