I am seeking a business-focussed Business Analyst with significant experience within the SAP data environment. This is for a contract role starting in earl/mid July, through to December 30th 2019 with likely extension. This role is based in Upper Hutt so you'll be able to avoid the long commute. Some travel will also be required, including some overnight stays.
To be successul for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in the SAP data environment and in the development of reporting solutions.
- Information and Data analysis – to be able to make sense of large amounts of operational and strategic information within complex situations.
- Design and facilitation of information and requirements gathering workshops,
- Business process modelling,
- Documentation of requirements and information using standardised processes,
- Future state modelling,
- Options definition and documentation,
- Ability to apply proven efficiency and effectiveness solutions to design options.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 99320.