I am urgently seeking a Business Analyst with strong Infrastructure projects experience for an ASAP start on a contract to June 30th with a likely extension. This Business Analyst will have strong understanding in at least two of the following areas: Networks (LANs/WANs), Servers (Windows), VMs, Database Administration (SQL), Storage (NAS/SAN), Network Security and Unified Communications
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and management.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources.
- Reconciling conflicting requirements.
- Abstracting up low-level technical information to a high-level general understanding.
- Creation and update of requirements traceability matrix against solution architecture, design, test planning and hand-over to support.
- Providing technical analysis and preparing presentation of recommendation to management.
- Continuously monitoring and analysing potential impacts to requirements and technical scope.
- Assist in developing and validating test plans.
- Conduct risk assessments for solutions including impact on business process.
- Contribute to Project Look Backs as part of the post project assessment process.
- Ensure operational support documentation is complete and accurate.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call Chantelle Nisbet on (04) 494 7120 quoting job reference number 99174.