I am seeking a Business Analyst with strong Records Keeping and Information Management experience for a 6 month contract with likely extension with a government client. This Business-focussed analyst will have significant experience in developing and implementing information management solutions.
This role will be Trentham based and would suit someone with a 4-week notice period. Thinking of going contracting? This is a great way to kick-start that career!
To be succesful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience developing and implementing information management strategies and solutions.
- Previous experience in records management
- Previous knowledge or experience in information architecture mapping
- Metadata and taxonomy establishment
- Information and Data analysis – to be able to make sense of large amounts of operational and strategic information within complex situations.
- Design and facilitation of information and requirements gathering workshops,
- Business process modelling,
- Documentation of requirements and information using standardised processes,
- Future state modelling,
- Options definition and documentation,
- Ability to apply proven efficiency and effectiveness solutions to design options.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 100092.