Our client in the government sector is seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity, with likely extensions!
They're seeking a business focussed analyst with significant experience in developing and implementing information management solutions.
To be successful, you must demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience developing and implementing information management strategies and solutions
- Previous experience in records management
- Previous knowledge or experience in information architecture mapping
- Previous knowledge or experience in document management systems set up and support
- Metadata and taxonomy establishment
- Information and Data analysis – to be able to make sense of large amounts of operational and strategic information within complex situations
- Design and facilitation of information and requirements gathering workshops
- Business process modelling
- Documentation of requirements and information using standardised processes
- Future state modelling
- Options definition and documentation
- Ability to apply proven efficiency and effectiveness solutions to design options
If this sounds like you, and you'd like some more information - hit 'APPLY' now! or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting Job # 99389