I am seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 month initial contract with likely extension for a government client. This person will work in a large, multiple customer environment, specifically with a P3M Framework. This role will commence in early June, so candidates currently in a role until June are encouraged to apply.
To be successful for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working in an environment with strong formal portfolio/project/programme management (P3M) disciplines in place.
- Stakeholder consultation.
- Developing processes and guidelines.
- Developing project management templates and exemplars.
- Developing plans and reports.
- Undertaking analysis.
- Drafting written reports, emails, and documents.
- Planview experience would be beneficial but not mandatory.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 98440.
Please note that you must be a NZ Citizen or NZ Permanent Resident, and have been in the country for 5+ years to be considered for this role.