This client is looking for an HRIS Business Analyst that will produce and document requirements for new software, including requirements for the portal and other teams. You must have an understanding of MVP and how to manage business expectations.
About the role:
- Ensure requirements are traced from business objectives to benefits
- Impeccable communication needed to build relationships and write documents
- Work within timeframes on large complex programs
- Complete an end to end journey for customers
- Support promotion of services and align to marketing and other campaigns
- 5+ years experience as a business analyst in the ICT space
- HRIS is preferred
- Worked with stakeholders in the past
- Healthcare sector background is a plus
- Problem solver
- DL & right to work in NZ
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation - 021 196 4296
Ref No: 99449