I am urgently seeking a Business Analyst for a 3 month intitial contract with an ASAP start with a government sector client. This person will be responsible for the completion of 3 ongoing projects across the areas of Physical Security, Archiving and Data Preservation and CRM upgrades.
To be successful for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with high level assessment against other candidate solution options.
- Experience with gap analysis between existing systems
- Strong documentation skills
- Core business analysis skills – able to take the initiative on business analysis activities and apply a range of appropriate analytical techniques with minimal supervision
- Strategic capability: the ability to think beyond immediate issues, to consider the long term and broader implications, and clearly identify what needs to be done.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills – able to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 98882.