Business Analyst - Websphere
3 -month contract initially
Competitive hourly rates
Websphere, Web and Digital related projects
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for an initial 3 month contract who comes with a strong background in Websphere environments.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst for an initial 3-month contract in Auckland where you will be identifying gaps, problems, needs and opportunities for improvement and ensuring the expected quality and value of solutions are delivered.
Due to the nature of the project it is highly desirable that you have worked in a Websphere environment previously.
· Facilitation and engagement of stakeholders.
- Varied work including requirements gathering, project briefs, business cases, business processes, service management, cost models and business change.
- Work closely with the technology business owner, technical SMEs and project manager through all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Completing project charters and business case documents as required.
Key skills required:
You will have strong self-leadership skills being able to show a commitment to the company, take responsibility for your own performance. You will have:
· At least 3 years proven experience in a Business Analyst role with Websphere
· Working within large complex organisation
· Strong Communication/Facilitation skills
· Extensive experience using modelling techniques, methods and requirements elicitation and analysis
· Experience with Business Case development and Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Proven ability to clearly present analysis and ideas on paper and think critically about an issue.
- IT project experience from analysis of the business requirements to the implementation into a solution.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Terence Gomes on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.