You will be responsible for working closely with the business to anticipate and capture business requirements, perform business analysis, then apply ‘out of the box’ thinking to design and solutions.
Working consultatively with the business to understand needs and by offering advice and translate well defined specifications will make you an ideal candidate. You will be curious about new technology solutions and be able translate their use to the business. Additionally, you will oversee application system developments, enhancements and package implementations through analysis, specifications, testing and deployment.
Ideally, you should have the following skills:
- Business Analysis
- Gather High Level and Detailed Requirements
- Process modelling / mapping
- Gap Analysis
- Agile project experience
- Experience gathering functional and non-functional requirement
- Manage the development of new/ enhanced business application solutions and packages from a BA perspective
- Ideally experience with Customer Experience mapping.
What is on offer:
- Based in Lower Hutt, free onsite parking
- Fantastic organisation and collaborative team environment
- 5 weeks annual leave + other employment perks
This is truly a great place to work, and we hear only good things about the organisation as an employer.
What you need to do now:
If you have the relevant skills and experience as above, we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible; so click APPLY NOW or call Karl Millington on 04 471 2113, quoting Job ref: 96738.
We review and progress suitable applications as we receive them, all applications will gain a response within 48 hours.