- Flexible/Remote Working arrangement
- Strong data and records management focus
- Large digital transformation project
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to be part of a large digital transformation project. The primary purpose of this role is to investigate, review and analyse business solutions and systems-related plans, services, processes and information needs to identify improvements. The role will identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and focussing on quality improvement and data management.
The role requires expertise in the analysis of business requirements, business transformation and improvement. We seek someone who understands business problems and opportunities within the education sector.
- Substantial experience in business case cost-benefit analysis
- Strong data analysis experience and experience creating reports and visualizations for executive reporting
- High level experience in Microsoft office including MS Teams and Planner
- Strong Records Management experience and deep knowledge of the Public Records Act
- Understanding and appreciation of Maori business culture
Please apply now, or call Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for more info.
Job Ref: 95455
The legal right to work in NZ is essential. Australian SAP Specialists are most welcome to apply.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.