Experienced process focused Business Analyst required for eight months. You will support the leadership teams of this workstream with reporting, requirements elicitation, and design of an integrated suite of self-service channels.
You will have experience with high level detailed design, support the testing environment as well as assessment impacts and change.
As well as extensive BA and experience along with a core BA skillset, you will have the following:
- Experience at requirement elicitation and management
- Experience with Modelling: process, data, systems (UML, BPMN)
- Full understanding of the SDLC (waterfall, iterative and Agile)
- Experience working on large programmes
- Broad knowledge of IR processes and business functions
In additional it is highly desirable to have Experience with BPA tooling such as Aris, working with customer facing digital services and understanding of Enterprise Architectural principles and methods.
If you can hit the ground running in this role apply now by submitting your CV in Word version along with a cover letter outlining your relevant skills or call Therese McHardy on 04 471 5863 quoting reference 95402 to discuss your experience.