This leading property, project management, and architectural consultancy are enjoying sustained growth. With remediation work and a wide variety of other projects projected to increase, a top opportunity for a skilled building surveyor has opened up to join this leader.
The key components of this role involve:
* Expert building investigation and remediation
* Defect analysis esp. with respect to leaky buildings
* Condition surveys and maintenance planning
* Dispute resolution advisory
* Building works programming
In order to be a success in this role, you will have the following:
* 2 - 4+ years of ideally NZ based experience in building surveying
* A firm knowledge of NZ building codes
* A handle on relevant contractual obligations and procedures
* Versed in leaky building issues including identification, remedial design and contract administration.
* Asbestos knowledge
* Be appropriately tertiary qualified and be a member of NZIBS or RICS or working towards
This role offers the opportunity to work alongside industry experts widening your networks and knowledge, working also with a social and passionate team of professionals.
Salary competitive $65K - $100K
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org