We are looking for strong, energetic mixer operators and Store people to join an exciting client of ours in Penrose. You will be responsible for mixing and packing mill products and ensuring that the mill is kept clean always. While in the intake you will be responsible for ensuring the wheat, silos are kept full with the right quality of grain. Full training will be provided to successful candidates. - Maintain housekeeping in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice
* Ensure that Health & Safety performance is integrated into day to day activities, and all the company's Health & Safety policies are adhered to;
- Perform product testing to ensure a product is within the stated specification and quality.
- Process flour and despactch orders
* Passed the pre-employment drug screen
* Physically fit and strong to do manual handling
* Basic computer skills and some mechanical knowledge would be preferred
* Have communication skills
Opportunity to go permanent and become an expert in Flour Miller.
If you consider you have the skills and attributes to meet the demands of this role, please apply with a CV, or give Gloria a call on 09 525 3583.
- Maintain housekeeping in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice