OneStaff is one of New Zealand's largest recruitment specialists with 20 + years of superior local recruitment service to industry.
Our Tauranga branch has experienced consistent and fast growth since opening in 2016. We work with a broad range of candidates across the Construction, Works/Civil, Commercial/Office, Engineering, Manufacturing and Logistics sectors in temporary and permanent positions.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the services of a talented individual to join our small friendly, successful, and supportive team as a Branch Recruiter.
The role will involve:
- Ongoing support to our busy Consultant in various capacities - making no two days the same
- Screening and identifying suitable applicants, face to face interviewing and assigning candidates to roles
- Data entry so computer skills and attention to detail are essential
- Reference checking on all candidates
- Candidate care including health and safety checks, and consultation with both candidates and clients
Whilst experience in recruitment would be an advantage, we would be happy to consider anyone that has a background in the industries we supply in to (mentioned above) or if you have experience in administration or customer service, as long as you have the necessary skills, passion, attributes and motivation to be successful in this role.
To be considered you will need;
- The initiative, motivation, and drive to deliver outstanding recruitment service to candidates at all times
- Excellent written and verbal business communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to be self-starting, and with a high emotional intelligence
- Excellent organisational skills and timekeeping, and a procedure based approach to work.
On offer is
- An competitive salary with incentives
- A friendly, supportive, fun and welcoming team culture
- The ability to learn and develop into your role, work with autonomy, and an open door management structure.
- Career development opportunity with the ability to specialise
Our Mission is to make OneStaff the preferred recruitment agency for candidates and clients through delivery of innovative and exceptional service tailored to their circumstances, to support their consistent perception of outstanding value - the same is true of our mission for our internal staff. OneStaff is about "Working as One". It's not a throw away catch phrase, it's a philosophy meaning we work collaboratively together to get a mutually beneficial outcome between you and the company.
Any applicant with recruitment experience will know this is not a 9-5 job and requires commitment and proactive planning, as well as a resilient attitude due to the many variables that you have to deal with on a day to day basis. While no two days are the same, we do promote a good work life balance.
Health and Safety is embedded in everything we do, and we have embraced the new legislation. At OneStaff we believe and thrive on teamwork, with local operations supported by the wider group to ensure our candidates and clients get the best possible outcomes, and you as a staff member have the support and development opportunity to be the best you can. We have a positive environment and company, and we celebrate success at every opportunity and recognise individual and team performance.
Please apply now with a copy of your current CV and accompanying cover letter or call Janeen Bell (Area Manager) during business hours on 021 916907 for a confidential discussion around your ability and motivation for working with us.