Thermawood Otago is proudly locally owned and operated from Dunedin, Invercargill and Cromwell and services the wider Otago and Southland regions. Thermawood Otago's team has a diverse range of skills which cover all aspects of glazing and timber window and door joinery, including rot repair and offers the most advanced double glazing system for existing timber joinery.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager in the Central Otago Office, located in Cromwell. You may be a qualified joiner or builder looking for a change in career or you will have experience in the installation of windows and looking for that next step.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the branch. The key duties include:
- Branch Sales, measuring, quoting and following up of work.
- Management and training of branch staff.
- Liaising with customers regarding their installations
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- An understanding and commitment to good customer service.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Health and Safety conscious
- Current NZ Driver's license.
If this position interests you then please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
If you would like to know more about the position call John on 021 928 208 for a confidential discussion.