Our client has been chosen to assist with the largest Telecommunications infrastructure project across the Tasman with the Fibre to Home (FTH / NGA) projects and Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB). This has escalated their work load significantly and they are currently on the search for a new experienced branch manager based here in Christchurch.
To be considered for this role you must have the ability to:
* Managed high volume business with many transactions
* Managed a medium size organisation with 90+ people. Have experience in SMEs
* Experience in complex chain business background and project management
* Influence the operations and finance in the decision making to achieve the desired financials
* Focus on strategy and execute, someone not afraid to get their hands dirty
* Methodical and highly organised
* Promote and foster a united team effort working in close cooperation for the advancement of the organisation and its employees
* To lead and manage the Christchurch team in a way that promotes excellent performance
Skills and Experience
* At least 3 years' experience in high level branch management
* Must have a high regard to Health & Safety in the workplace
* Proven track record successfully leading a team and experience building and maintaining a client base.
* Dispatch and Heavy transport knowledge
* Proficient with MS office
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
With the ability to think strategically but also be hands-on, this is a role for an all-rounder; someone with well-developed management skills as well as natural leader.
If you have the experience and are looking to start a new opportunity in the new year, please click on the APPLY button attaching a current CV and cover letter or for a private and confidential conversation, please call Hayley on 03 3415846