Our client are a well-established, innovative local production and manufacturing company who produce high quality food products with a good dose of classic Kiwi ingenuity!
Our client are looking for a bottling assistant to join their team and assist in the efficient bottling & packing of products for distribution and export.
No formal qualifications are required, however experience in a similar or transferable field of work would be advantageous.
Monday - Friday working week, hours being 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Pay rate set between $21-22 per hour.
For the right person this will be a temporary-to-permanent role.
- Ensuring product is correctly labelled, packed & stacked to an acceptable standard
- Record daily production efficiencies & adhere to quality standards of the Food Safety Programme
- Operate the Bottling Room, filling and cleaning tanks, operating bottling production line, carry out checks before bottling process is undertaken
- Continual liaising with bottling supervisor, bottling team and logistics manager
- Good level of computer use and literacy
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Fantastic eye for detail
- A good communicator & a great listener
- Reliable and consistent in their work efforts and punctuality
- Flexible and adaptable
- A good attitude and willingness to learn is a MUST
What's in it for you:
- Reliable and full time hours
- Long term role for the right person
- An innovative, welcoming and progressive team
- Training and guidance
If you fit the above criteria and want to join a great local business then please apply online or call OneStaff Tauranga for a confidential conversation on 0800 178 233.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.