Our client are a local boat building company made up of a team of genuine people who share the aim to provide only the highest quality workmanship and shipwright work. Established in the early 1990's, our client has been in the Tauranga Marine industry for over 20 years and has grown a reputable name for themselves.
Going forward our client are in a strong position with a number of jobs coming through the pipeline, ranging from commercial and residential builds, to boat touch ups, vessel refits, full vessel re-paints, maintenance, and more.
With the forward increase in work, our client are looking to add an experienced painter to their team from a marine or automotive industry. The right candidate will have proven work experience, be reliable, and looking to grow their knowledge base in a new work space.
What's in it for you:
- Rates of pay between $30-$40 depending on your experience
- 7:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, the odd Saturday morning in the busy summer period.
- Long term prospects for the right person
- Autonomous and self-directed work
- Work in sunny Tauranga near the marina
To be the right fit for the role and the company's brand, you will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a similar or transferable field of work
- Able to mix and tint paints
- Accurately match colours, and blend new paint coats into old colours
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
- Come with basic painting tools - most equipment will be provided
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have your own reliable transport
- Have a clean criminal record
If you have worked as an automotive painter or in the marine industry in a painting role before and are looking for a new role, then this opportunity is for you!
If you fit the above criteria, then please apply online with your CV, or contact Grace from OneStaff Tauranga on 0800 178 233 for a confidential discussion.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.