Our client are a local boat building company made up of a team of genuine people who share the aim to provide only the highest quality workmanship and shipwright work. Established in the early 1990's, our client has been in the Tauranga Marine industry for over 20 years and has grown a reputable name for themselves.
Our client are extremely busy and are needing reliable and hard workers to join their team on their current project.
The right candidate will be willing, reliable, and looking to grow their knowledge base.
To be the right fit for the role and the company's brand, you will meet the following criteria:
- Capable of learning on the job
- Uphold a high standard of work at all times
- Be self-directed and you MUST be reliable
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have your own transport
What's in it for you:
- Monday - Friday work, 7:00am - 5:00pm
- $21.50 per hour
- A reputable and genuine team
- Long term prospects
- Opportunity to bring your skills to the forefront of your work
- Work in the sunny Bay of Plenty
You could be in a similar role currently, or looking to step back into the workforce with this exciting opportunity.
If you feel you fit the above criteria apply online with your CV, or contact OneStaff Tauranga on 0800 178 233 for a confidential discussion.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.