Our client specialises in the building of composite motor yachts and are world-wide renowned for engineering excellence, world-class high-quality finishes and unwavering attention to detail.
They have a full load of orders on the books and looking to add to the team with experienced boat builders and reliable labourers looking to develop a career in the industry. We are looking for experienced and trainee members to join the team.
Key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Use your construction knowledge to produce items to product specifications
- Able to use tools and machinery confidently to construct items
- Interpret design drawings and information
Ideally you will bring:
- 3 or more years experience in Boat Building or relevant building experience for other roles
- Excellent attention to detail , team work skills and willing to learn from fellow professionals in the team.
- Planning and organisational skills, time management and the ability to prioritise
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in NZ and have a very good command of the English language. Ability to pass a drug screen and be reliable!
If you are a team player, keen to work with highly competent professionals and looking for an excellent opportunity please apply now or call the Onestaff team.