Our client are a local boat building company made up of a team of genuine people who share the aim to provide only the highest quality workmanship and shipwright work. Established in the early 1990's, our client has been in the Tauranga Marine industry for over 20 years and has grown a reputable name for themselves.
Going forward our client are looking to be in a strong position with a number of jobs coming through the pipeline, ranging from commercial and residential builds, through to maintenance, vessel refits, internal cabinetry work and more.
With the forward looking increase in work our client are looking to add a qualified tradesperson to their business in the form of an experienced and trade qualified boat builder. The right candidate will be willing, reliable, and looking to grow their knowledge base using their prior work experience and skills in a new work space.
What's in it for you:
- Great rates of pay
- A reputable and genuine team
- Long term prospects
- Opportunity to bring your skills to the forefront of your work
- Work in the sunny Bay of Plenty
To be the right fit for the role and the company's brand, you will meet the following criteria:
- A relevant qualification in cabinet making
- Proven experience in a similar or transferable field of work
- Capable of learning on the job
- Uphold a high standard of work at all times
- Be self-directed
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have your own reliable transport
- Have a clean criminal record
You could be in a similar role currently, or looking to step back into the workforce with this exciting opportunity.
If you feel you fit the above criteria apply online with your CV, or contact Grace from OneStaff Tauranga on 0800 178 233 for a confidential discussion.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.