- BI / DW Developer
- Mount Wellington Location
- Great Benefits Package
About the company
This Kiwi organisation is a leader in the Heavy Transport industry, and is still growing rapidly after 25 years of operation. This is a company which truly values its people, offering competitive salaries and numerous benefits on top. Due to an imminent Power BI implementation, they are seeking a BI / DW Developer with strong Power BI skills and experience to join the team.
About the role
As a BI / DW Developer with demonstrable experience implementing Power BI solutions, you will spear head this intiative within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and implementing Power BI functionality business wide
- Spear-head this implementation and ongoing utilisation of Power BI
- Build relationships with business executives
- Gain deep understanding for business pain points
- Contributing to process improvements
Skills & experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in BI Development role
- Strong Power BI experience
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders
- BDA skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge and appreciation of Agile
- Excellent comuunication skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 94936
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.