About the role
Reporting into the Business Intelligence Manager, this role is responsible for liaising between business stakeholders with Business Intelligence needs and the BI developers who develop and implement automated BI solutions.
A key function of this role is to gather, investigate and understand information related to business intelligence needs by means of interviewing, workshops, site visits, document and business process analysis and workflow analysis
This position is responsible for being a conduit between internal stakeholders by understanding the BI needs of the organization and cascading information onto the development team.
Transparency and pro-active communication and delivery of the Business Intelligence solutions to relevant parties is a key requirement of this role.
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will be an experienced Business Analyst with a collection of essential people and technical skills. Ideally, you will have;
· A tertiary qualification in Business or IT.
· Extensive knowledge of SDLC or business intelligence life cycle
· You will ideally have over 3 years of experience in a Business Analysis role with advanced data analysis skills.
· Experience with agile development methodologies and an understanding of Lean Six Sigma performance improvement methodologies.
· Advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office, and basic Transact SQL skills.
· You will be a team player who can work cohesively in a team environment to achieve well-communicated expectations.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Terence Gomes on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.