- Hourly rate contract
- Immediate start through until June 2019
- Lead and deliver behavioural psychology or social science research
We are looking for a contractor to lead the application of behavioural psychology and social sciences to deliver outcomes aligned a programme of work.
You will design and deliver effective behaviour change initiatives and measurements to support the delivery of the programme. You will support building capability in behavioural psychology and social sciences for the programme including taking a lead role in creating high quality behavioural insights and measurement methodologies that help the programme manage behaviour and deliver its outcomes more effectively.
- Lead and deliver behavioural psychology or social science research and use it to analyse potential risks and opportunities
- Design measurement and evaluation methodologies fit for purpose.
- Identify and document behavioural risks and opportunities
- Lead and support development and monitoring of behaviour change initiatives
- Deliver behavioural insights
- Contribute to building applied behavioural science capability
There will be some travel involved in this role.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 for further information.
Please note: I am away on leave over the Christmas period and will respond to applications during the first week after my return on Monday 14 January 2019.