This is an exciting newly created role that offers combination of client management and responsibilities as a BAS accountant.
Our client is a reputable Chartered Accounting practice based in East Tamaki. They are made up of close-knit team, of accountants.
Due to recent changes, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. This role gives you autonomy to manage the entire aspect of job from start to end, you take complete ownership of your client and build-up relationship for the long-haul. Client visits and meeting are encouraged, you would be supported by the Director and Practise Manager.
The cliental base is a combination of SME’s clients to individual’s, Trust, etc.
Ideally, you would be having 6 to 8 years’ experience in Chartered Accounting firm in New Zealand. We are looking for “Tax Guru” and someone who would be willing to roll up his sleeves and be involved in other aspects of running a successful practise. There is potential to grow to a BAS Manager in the near future.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Client visits and building long-term relations
- Reviewing Accountants work and supporting junior accountants
- Ensuring all financial records are compliant
- Month end and Year end procedures
- Preparing financial statements monthly, quarterly and year end
- Preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and projections
- Preparing management and stakeholder reports
- Cashflow and Reconciliations
- Financial filing requirements (GST, PAYE, FBT, RWT returns etc)
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone living in and around East Auckland to join a great team, and company who value their staff. If this is something of interest call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or email email@example.com
Job Ref: 97377