Our client is in need of an Azure Architect that is client facing, knows Office 365, Security & Networking. The ideal candidate will help clients plan and carry out digital transformation. This client uses IaaS, PaaS and Saas.
About the role:
- Consult with a variety of clients, across multiple domains and situations
- Provide thought leadership, technical expertise and architectural advice
- Deliver solutions by guiding internal and customer teams as well as hands-on delivery work when required
- Mitigate risk and the business impact of technical recommendations or decisions
- Form and grow long-term trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the wider business and potentially deliver training
- Participate internally within Equinox IT, mentor others and contribute to the ongoing development of services we provide
- A good fit to our company and the client work that we do. This means; teammate, sharing what you know, ethical, driven to make a difference, curious, confident without being arrogant
- Technical pedigree, that may be spread across different technologies, and is grounded in real-world experience with technical solutions and complex business situations
- Breadth and depth of architectural and hands-on infrastructure experience covering Security, Networking, Operations and Operating Systems – ideally modernised to cloud-based technologies
- Proven experience in migrating and transforming workloads into IaaS, PaaS and SaaS – such as Azure and Office 365 – with a focus on change management across People, Processes and Platforms
- Understanding and experience in DevOps and CI/CD; including automated scripting, scripting and deployment in highly-available environments
- Experience in Operational Management and Cost Management for cloud platforms, with solid knowledge of processes such as ITIL
- An understanding of the fundamentals and importance of good architectural decisions
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100349