Our client is looking for an AWS Architect on a 6 – month contract basis within their innovative and collaborative cloud architecture team.
About the role
Your primary focus will be the design and architecture of cloud solutions on industry-leading platforms. As an AWS expert, you will engage with clients as they look to adopt (or transition into) new cloud or hybrid environments. Some key accountabilities include
· Architecting cloud solutions in an enterprise environment
· Implementing cloud solutions and proof of concept environments
· Creating cloud migration designs and migrating client environment
· Establishing trust and collaborative working relationships with clients including participating in client workshops
The ideal candidate for this role;
You will have a keen interest in cloud technology and already have experience in the architecture of AWS solutions. You will love working closely with clients to give them the best possible solutions.
Some key technical skills that we are looking out for;
· AWS core services (IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, RDS)
· AWS Management services (organizations, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, KMS)
· Identity and Access management policies
· One or more of the AWS SDK’s
· Provisioning (CloudFormation)
· Networking Technologies (DNS, IPv4, VPNs)
· Linux and Windows operating systems
· A strong understanding of DevOps practices and tooling
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Terence Gomes on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.