About the company
This organisation is a premier provider of technology solutions in the market and is currently going through a significant growth and transformation phase in order to better serve its customer base. You will be joining a high performing team of Technical Test Analysts focused on delivering great quality software products.
About the role
This role will see you operating as a Senior Test Analyst responsible for manual, automation, and performance software testing. Included as part of your role will be:
- Creation and maintenance of automated acceptance testing
- Contributing to the development of technical testing strategy
- Creation and maintenance of automate UAT testing
- Creation and maintenance of performance tests
- Managing the testing of an AWS environment
Skills and experience required:
- Specialist experience as a Senior Test Analyst (Minimum 5 years)
- Selenium, Appium, C#
- Experienced in automation testing
- Experienced in the use of defect tracking systems to report and track defects
- Previous experience working in continuous build environments like Bamboo or Jenkins
This role offers the opportunity to further modernise your skill sets, work in with a market leading reputable brand, and the chance to significantly contribute to the excellence of the Testing practice within this business.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 96967
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.