Beyond Recruitment have a new leadership opportunity with an iconic NZ organisation based in Wellington.
We’re seeking people who are on the fore-front of automation, CI/CD tool chains and delivering infrastructure as code solutions. Supporting Agile teams, you’re core responsibilities would be across the adoption and refinement of CI/CD methodologies throughout the wider business.
As the custodian of automated deployment approach, you’ll lead the design, build, automation and improvement of the CI/CD chains in use by the various agile teams, driving for consistent adoption and use of a unified set of tools across agile teams.
Other core responsibilities:
- Identify the tools for Dev Ops together with the teams. Facilitate any additional tool selection.
- Champion and front the Automation team to the business
- Responsible for staff development and leadership
- Up to date and aware of current and possible future practices, trends
- Identify tools for DevOps with the teams, facilitating additional tool selection
With this opportunity, it’s key that the right person can work with ambiguity and be pragmatic.
A strong technical background, knowledge of development integration deployment and solid experience of continuous delivery are essential for this role.
If you are keen on the details above and have the skill and experience required, please apply as soon as possible. We’ll be progressing suitable candidates straight away. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.