This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant wanting to start a career in Management Accounting.
This role will sit within the business, liaising across the organisation to provide financial knowledge and analysis.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of financial processes and experience in:
- Month end reporting process
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliations
- Balance sheets
You will be a natural people person and you will be skilled in not only producing the numbers but also analysing them and explaining them to others in ways that everyone can understand. You will be an advanced user of MS Excel, being able to create formulas and pivot tables with ease.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being the key point of contact for the business regarding financial queries.
- Assisting with the year-end processes, co-ordinating across the finance team to ensuring necessary information is retrieved.
- Advising across the business to ensure that financial aspects to work are understood and good outcomes are made.
- Ad-hoc project work.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Jodie Wolrich on 021 191 7291 for further information about the role, quoting reference 96086.