One of my major clients based in Grey Lynn is looking for an Assistant Accountant & Office Manager to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate must have Accounting Experience in the following;
- 2-3 years accounts assistant experience
- Dealing with AP/AR/Reconciliations
- IMS Payroll (desirable) – not a heavy payroll basis; around 50 employees
- Financial reporting analysis – high accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to understand end to end transactions
- Day to day office management
- Ability to work autonomously
And From An Office Management Side
- Maintaining the office condition, responding to employee queries as they arise and arranging necessary repairs
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, car parking, and security services
- Kitchen and office maintenance. This involves ordering of supplies such as groceries, coffee, stationery, and maintaining the general office and kitchen tidiness/cleanliness
- Collect company mail each week and distribute to relevant personnel
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or issues regarding building premises as they arise and resolving these.
The position is reporting to the Finance Manager and the successful candidate would likely have the following attributes:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree qualified with Finance and/or Accounting major
- Qualified chartered accountant
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills and an ability to think independently
- A confident, proactive approach and a positive working style.
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call me at 0211924251.