Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced Asset Manager to maintain and develop the CMMS for their Tauranga processing plants. This role supports the maintenance activities throughout the plant and fleet and involves the day to day running of the maintenance systems.
About the role
- Examine and delegate all non-emergency work orders
- Work with tradespersons, engineers and managers to correctly delegate work
- Develop integrated maintenance schedules for maintenance activities
- Review work orders, processes and progress across reporting area
- Relevant administrate duties
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Engineering Qualification
- Operation experience with CMMS
- Inventory control and purchasing experience
- Proven Experience in asset management
- Technical report writing experience
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Apply ONLINE now, visit us at 411 Cameron Road, Tauranga or call free on 0508 404040
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.