Our client has obtained the contract for the rollout for the new Tauranga City Council rubbish bin incentive.
This is a 9 week project starting in March until the end of June 2021.
Assembling brand new rubbish bins in a warehouse environment. You will be a part of a team who may be required to help out in other areas when the pressure is on - this could include assisting in the delivery of the bins around the Tauranga region.
There are 3 bins in total for each address. So that is alot of bins that need to be assembled.
The hours are 6.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with some Saturday work expected as well.
They are on a tight schedule so commitment to the entire 9 week project is paramount. You will part of a team where everyone pitches in and helps in all aspects of the assignment.
To be considered you will:
- Be able to follow instruction
- Be fit and able to lift clean empty bins off a tailgate for delivery if required
- Be prepared to help in other areas when required- delivery, labelling
- Hold a current OSH Forklift would be a bonus
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
In return we can offer
- Competitive rates - starting at $19.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- PPE gear provided
- A fun team environment
- Start date 9th March
Apply online now to be considered or call Janeen OneStaff 0800178233 during work hours to discuss further.