Our client is working on a variety of long-term projects in Hamilton and the Waikato, and are looking for fit, reliable labourers to assist with their Asphalt division.
This position is 7am-5pm Monday-Friday with potential overtime and Saturday work when needed.
Duties for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Digging with a shovel
- Assisting with boxing for concrete pours
- Raking concrete
- Moving materials on site
- Maintaining tidiness of the site
- Competitive pay rate and weekly pay
- Long-term work and an immediate start
- Full-time hours and potential for overtime
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Own transport to work
- Good level of fitness and capability of heavy lifting
- Previous experience in a construction labour position would be an advantage but is not essential
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Provide two work references
Please note, we also complete Ministry of Justice and ACC background checks on all of our successful candidates.
If this sounds like you, apply online NOW with an up to date CV, or phone 0800178233 with any further queries.