Our national client is looking for workers who are interested in working the next 8 weeks leading to Christmas in a food production environment!
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be available mornings and evenings
- Be open to on call / adhoc shifts
- Have reliable transport
- Available for weekend work if required
- Be physically fit and capable of lifting heavy throughout a shift
- Be capable of standing on your feet for up to 12 hours
- Have a can do attitude!
- Have great communication
- An up to date CV
- Your two most recent work referees
- Two forms of ID (One of which must be either a passport or birth certificate)
- You to pass a drug screen
- You to complete a Ministry of Justice check
- You to complete an ACC check
There is also secure compound parking on site!
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
If you think you have what it takes, please apply on-line with an updated CV or please contact David Meeking or Karen Hopkins on 06 348 4448 for a confidential chat!
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.