- Do you want to be the team ArchiCAD expert?
- Opportunity to work with stunning designs
- It's all about opportunity here
If you are looking to take a meaningful step in your career this is definitely an opportunity you want to check out. An opportunity to join a high end design focussed practice run by recognised and reputable directors who have created a dedicated and close knit team environment.
Projects are a range of residential designs, with a lot of high end design led projects.
Team work is paramount here and the team gel together exceptionally well. They make a point of meeting once a week off site without the Directors to offer each other support and have a bit of a social catch up.
Your experience will include draughting and documenting of projects for consent using ArchiCad. You enjoy being part of a smaller team, being the ArchiCad expert and working with others who are collaborative, enthusiastic and efficient.
You will be able to get started straight away without a lot of supervision although there will be Project Architects available to answer any practice and project specific questions you may have.
You enjoy high level design and you are looking for a career opportunity where there is an opportunity to expand your skillset and continue to develop your experience.
Your CV will show:
- 5+ years Archicad experience in a NZ practice
- The ability to draft designs and amendments
- Ability and desire to assist in client presentations
- A willingness to pitch in as required with the team
On offer is:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on stunning high end designs and learn from Directors who are highly regarded within the industry
- Career development to fit with your individual career goals
Call Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural Recruitment Specialist to find out more about this career defining opportunity on (027) 550 5515 or email email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially