Our client specialises in the sales and service of farm implements. Based in Invercargill and having being in business for over 40 years they have a solid foundation in Invercargill as well as 3 other locations around New Zealand.
An excellent position has become available for a full time permanent Farm Machinery Service technician to undertake the assembly, preparation, servicing and repairing of agricultural implements and machinery around the Southland area.
Our client is seeking someone who enjoys working as part of a small team, can relate to farmers, has a can do attitude and great problem solving abilities. This role will involve dealing with modern machinery so being computer literate is a must as well as having good record keeping skills.
This role would suit someone who;
- Has previous experience in the mechanical/engineering/agricultural industry
- Who enjoys variety in their work and the outdoors
- Who has a great attitude and takes pride in their work
- Who is looking for an employer with good values
- Who enjoys dealing with people
- Who is keen to learn, upskill and be part of a hardworking and friendly team?
In return our client can offer;
- A very competitive remuneration package including time and a half and call out rates
- Service Vehicle
- Ongoing training and upskilling opportunities
- Dealing with modern machinery
- The opportunity to work in and around Southland and build solid relationships with clientele in the area.
- An employer who values their staff and who can offer a happy, safe and enjoyable work place.
Please call Sonja on 021580807 for a confidential conversation or hit the apply button with your up to date CV.