Sun Media, the region's No.1 news and publishing company, seeks an energetic Advertising Sales Consultant to join its very successful team. The role is to manage an existing client base and develop new business for our community paper and other publications, as well as the popular SunLive webite.
Achieving top results for clients and maintaining ongoing relationships are key factors in this position. Experience selling both digital and print media would be a distinct advantage.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have advertising or similar sales experience within the media industry
- Enjoy the challenge of cold calling as well as managing an existing client base
- Have an understanding of digital advertising.
- Be dedicated to exceeding sales targets
- Possess a positive, “can do” attitude
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Have good organisation and time management skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure at times and meet tight deadlines
- Have experience working with a CRM system.
- Be comfortable across the Microsoft suite – word, excel.
The role is based at No.1 The Strand, in stunning surroundings with a friendly and professional team.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a positive and friendly environment, plus the benefits of working with a locally owned company from one of Tauranga's most beautiful historic buildings then please APPLY ONLINE through the Seek website with your up to date CV and cover letter.