Our client a recognised international authority in innovative Ground Engineering with a track record of world class design & construct rockfall protection and slope stabilisation projects.
In meeting with their growing needs, we're looking for skilled construction workers to join their busy teams.
Duties will vary from day to day, so you are required to be flexible, but will include:
- Grout mixing and pumping
- Steel fixing
- Drill rig offsiding
- Operating plant (if/when qualified) - EWP, Telehandler, Excavator
- Power tools
- Working at height (if/when qualified)
- General labouring
Employees will be given the opportunity to upskill and progress within their role with training provided.
To be successful in your application you will be;
- From a background in Civil or Construction Labouring
- Hard working
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport or motivated enough to bike/bus or run (if you have to)
- Work well alone, or as part of a team
- Positive attitude to Health and Safety
- 2 x valid work references
- Must pass a pre-employment drugs screen
Machine operating experience would be advantageous for this role
What's in it for you?
- Long term opportunities
- Competitive rates
- Work on large scale projects
- Opportunity to upskill
- Construct safe trainings offered
- Refer a friend incentive
If the above sounds like you apply on line as our client needs your commitment and motivation on their sites TODAY or Call Heather @Adecco on 04 499 0344