Our client is a well-respected electrical business who is looking for an administrator to joining their dedicated team of professionals. This role will start as a part time role and there is a genuine opportunity for this role's hours to increase.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the role involves all aspects of administrative work - from making a positive and professional first impression on the phone & in person through to bringing your knowledge and experience to ensure the smooth running of this very busy business. The role will be overseeing the administration side for two company's. This will be discussed in the interviewing process.
You will be working alongside our client's management team and staff of professional electricians to ensure we deliver a reliable and quality service to our customers.
The person we're looking for will have:
- Great customer service skills & a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Proven experience with Xero - Simpro booking system would be a huge bonus
- Strong accounts administration skills & knowledge - an electrical background would be an advantage
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and able to use initiative
- Keen to be a team player
- Health and safety training and understanding of electrical protocols
- Good focus, time management and ability to work unsupervised
- Be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- Reliable references
The standard hours for this role will be approximately 15 hours a week - Monday to Friday, with more hours once the role is full established.
Tasks will include:
- Reception duties & handling customer enquiries professionally and effectively
- Coordinating customer jobs using Simpro, liaising with the team and clients as needed
- Debtor & Creditor Management (including GST, invoicing, reconciliations etc)
In return we can offer
- Competitive pay rate reflecting your skills and industry knowledge
- Weekly pay plus 8% holiday pay accrued
- Any PPE required will be provided
- Support from a great team
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please apply on line or call OneStaff Tauranga 0800178233 for more information.