After taking over a few months ago, Our Client's workload is increasing to the point where a Jack or Jill of Administration is desperately needed!
This is a full time position (Monday to Friday, 8.30 - 5pm), based in Wigram for someone who has the following:
- An interest in older cars would be an advantage!
- A mechanical or technical skill and interest.
- Payroll and MYOB Experience
- Customer Service skills
- Confident and competent with Social Media sites.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excel savvy
- Available for an immediate start
The role includes (but wait! there may be more!)
- Face to face Customer queries
- Phone queries
- Creating an inventory system and ongoing management
- Physically organising the stock
- Invoicing, Credit Control,
- Dispatching jobs, pickups if required.
- Sourcing parts via phone, email, social media or through your own network.
- Liaising with the Technicians - keeping them honest with timeframes.
- Finding all the mistakes and fixing them before anybody notices!
This is a varied role, working with a small team where you are the hub of the wheel - having responsibility for the smooth running of the business overall.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Christchurch Team.