- Commencing asap for 6 months
- Administrator – Temporary Assignment
- Utilise your all-round administration skills and hit the ground running
- $26 to $30 per hour depending on experience
Great opportunity to join a team who work in a fast-paced environment and are focused on delivering exceptional customer service and administration services.
We have two temporary roles available to join a team who are focused on providing high quality and efficient administrative support to a large Government Ministry. Working with OIA requests, Ministerial correspondence and CEO requests you will ensure the processes that support the team are efficient and organised.
Key responsibilities include:
- Logging correspondence
- Email management and monitoring of several inboxes
- Reporting using Excel
- Working with templates
- Maintaining records and workflow processes
- Preparing correspondence
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Proven experience in similar administration roles
- Calm, professional and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised
- Accurate with high levels of attention to detail
We are looking for two exceptional administrators to commence in this role as soon as possible and you must be able to commit for 6 months. To find out more please call Erin at Beyond Recruitment on 04 494 7092 or apply online now.
All applicants must either be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or hold a valid New Zealand Work Visa.