We are looking for two strong administration assistants to work in a busy Tauranga based office. These temporary administration roles will require you to work well under pressure as you assist the team with their office requirements.
To be successful in these opportunities you will have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience in general administration duties
- Ability to answer phones and greet people in a professional manner
- Have a good attention to detail for data entry and documentation
- Ability to learn quickly and cope with high pressure situations
- High level of organisational skill
Successful candidates will also meet the following requirements;
- Previous experience within a similar administration position
- Available to work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Be able to provide 2 work references
These positions will be starting ASAP through until 21 December and you will be require return on the 7th January 2018 for an ongoing period.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.