Our client is looking for an Administration Superstar to assist the team with daily tasks. This role also includes reception and you will be expected to meet and greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
This role is a temporary assignment with an ASAP start.
Could this be your next step?
The role responsibilities are:
- Administration support to the wider division
- Preparation of correspondence to internal and external parties
- Minute taking for meetings
- Provide administration support to the events team
- Ensuring stationery orders are processed in a timely manner
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked as required
- Processing and booking of couriers.
- Responding to email and phone queries in a timely manner
- Working closely with the facilities managers to ensure all faults are reported and repaired
What we need from you:
- At least 2 - 3 years of administration and reception experience
- Have high attention to detail
- You are available immediately and can commit to a temporary assignment
- You are able to work in a fast and accurate manner
- No job is too big or too small
- You display initiative and work with a sense of urgency
- Can work in a cultrally diverse organisation
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please get in touch ASAP, or use the apply now button to submit your resume.
Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560