We are an NZ owned business based in Rotorua. We are looking for a well presented, organised and self-motivated person with a positive attitude to join our team as an Accounts Administrator.
You will be responsible for providing efficient, effective and high quality administration coordination and support across the business. You will have demonstrable experience in Accounts and Administration with an ability to pick up new systems with ease. You will also have proven ability to work autonomously, prioritise and manage your time effectively and experience of working to tight deadlines.
Main duties include:
- Accounting functions through to end of month reporting including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations and monthly balancing.
- Customer service & liaison including being the first point of contact for customers via email or phone, entering orders, providing quotes.
- Loading and payroll and other payments for approval.
- IRD Payday filing.
- Updating online product websites as required.
- Updates to price list and marketing material as required
- Back up to payroll
- Assist Office Manager with other projects as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 2 years experience with accounts including accounts payable & receivable.
- Knowledge of databases and inventory management.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate level in microsoft applications.
- Be organised, methodical and accurate
- Excellent computer skills with experience of data entry and use of databases
- Be able to start ASAP This is an excellent opportunity with a great company. If you are interested please apply now with a copy of your current CV. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
This role is a permanent role for the right person. The hours are part time and are generally between the hours of 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday with Friday 9am-12pm. Pay rates on offer will be based on your level of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity with a great company. If you are interested please apply now with a copy of your current CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.