- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced AR officer!
- Immediate start, permanent role
- Wellington CBD location
I am currently recruiting for experienced Accounts Receivable officers for multiple permanent positions within the government sector.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Processing Accounts Receivable invoices
- Reconciling multiple ledgers with potential to grow into assisting with managing the month end reconciliation process
- Responding to Accounts Receivable related queries from external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will hold extensive experience in the full end-to-end Accounts Receivable process, using a top tier FMIS system (e.g. TechOne, Oracle, SAP).
You will thrive off working in a busy environment and have proven experience processing invoices in a high volume, this is not a role for the faint hearted!
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Jodie Wolrich on 021 191 7291 for further information about the role.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career as I am working on several roles within the transactional accounting/payroll space.