We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable professional who can hit the ground running. You will have previous experience with AR and experience with Pronto is essential.
This is a temporary assignment with an immediate start and possible long-term opportunities.
What the role involves
- Printing Statements at the end of the month
- Updating customers credit limits
- Processing credit card payments
- Credit checks for new clients
- Releasing orders to customers
- Releasing credit holds
- Calling customers who have credit holds and unpaid accounts
- Sending invoices to clients
- Allocation of payments before month end
- Ordering consumables for the office
What we need from you
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivable and reconciliations
- Experience using Pronto is essential
- The ability to respond to queries in a timely manner
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Excellent data entry and accuracy skills
- Have a good understanding of Excel
- Be deadline driven
If this role sounds like you, send your resume to me in MS word format using the apply now link.
Alternatively give me a call for a confidential chat
Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions.
0275 666 560